Assessment of the physical fitness of Bahamian youths ages 13 thru 17 years, and their attitudes toward physical education
Written in English
- Physical fitness -- Bahamas,
- Physical education and training -- Bahamas -- Psychological aspects,
- High school students -- Bahamas -- Attitudes
|Statement||by Patricia L. Symonette.|
|The Physical Object|
|Pagination||x, 52 leaves.|
|Number of Pages||52|
- Catalogue of political and personal satires preserved in the Department of Prints and Drawings in the British Museum
- sound of things.
- The crisis and the Constitution
- The art of the possible
- Appropriations and employment in Wyoming government for the biennial periods, 1975-77 through 1985-86.
- Songs of resistance 1968 - 1975.
- Economic analysis of heavy minerals in sediments. Edited by Gretchen Luepke
- The fallen man
- Loss prevention of rotating machinery.
- Saint Andrews Church, Greystoke
- Stir fries
- ten year report: 1954-1963
- Extraction of uranium from carbonaceous sandstone materials
- Report of the third convention, Sept., 1981.
- Saturday night lives!
- World Book Year Book 1979 (World Book Year Book 1979)
- Such Good Friends
- Justice, the state, and international relations
- Most frequent diagnoses and procedures for DRGs, by insurance status